Here’s a guide to prevent slumping. Slumping never helped circulation, our mood, nor our shape. Posture is critical to one’s inner beauty and demeanor. In front of a mirror don’t you notice how you stand up, maybe even hold your breath, tightened those stomach muscles, and taller you become. And suddenly your face brightens, and your natural glow is enhanced. But posture is more than just not slouching when you drive, cook, or type. Posture is integral to your health.
Good Posture Pointers:
- Standing tall with proper posture spine and bones in alignment so that gait and muscles function and you will prevent slumping.
- Don’t hyperextend the knees, it puts your spine out of alignment.
- Proper standing decreases the abnormal wearing of joint surface thus decreases arthritis.
- Straightening the spine decreases the stress on the ligaments holding the joints of the spine together, and thus prevents injuries of all types including ankles, knees, spines.
- Pulling the shoulders back with standing prevents the spine from becoming fixed in abnormal positions, we’ll all get some arthritis, and it’s worse if we harden into a slump.
- When muscles are being used more efficiently, we are less fatigued, allowing the body to use less energy.
- Try walking down the stairs backwards, for people with bad knees can actually take pressure off the lower spine.
- Better posture prevents backache and muscular pain, especially if you do a lot of lifting. Poor lifting will encourage not prevent slumping.
- Contributes to a good appearance.
To Achieve Good Posture You Will Require the Following:
- Good muscle flexibility, adding a flexibility coach is critical, yoga is especially good for this.
- Normalize your midsection, too much waist fat juts the spine forward, consider Coolsculpting.
- Normal motion in the joints, normalize your step, your jog, your running, your bat and club swings, get at least one lesson per season.
- Strong postural muscles, even athletes improve with use of Emsculpt
- A balance of muscles on both sides of the spine, testing at Hada Cosmetic Medicine will help you know if you are in balance
- Awareness, especially before you enter a room, of your own posture, stand up tall, shoulders back, engage your core.